ION DETOX FOOTBATHS
ION DETOX FOOT BATH HOW IT WORKS
The Ion Detox Foot Bath is a system for detoxifying your entire body. The method utilizes the process of osmosis to move particles through a membrane from an area of lower concentration to an area of greater concentration. This generates ions in the foot bath to create an area of greater concentration and a slight electrical current is used to pull the toxins out through the 2,000+ pores of your feet. The water in the foot bath is broken down into energy ions both positive and negative. Ions are charged atoms that have gained or lost an atom, which causes them to establish an electrostatic field that attracts and neutralizes oppositely charged particles and pulls them out of the body.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A DETOX SESSION?
- Immerse both feet in warm water
- The foot session is set to the appropriate time settings and ionization levels
- Sit back and relax for 30 minutes while the foot bath starts to draw toxins out as well as stimulate the entire body including kidneys and liver
- Recommend a course of 8 sessions taken twice a week
- Body will continue to detox 24-48 hours after the session: you may notice excreted toxins in the water in the form of color and consistency, the color will vary depending on the type of toxins being excreted.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER A SERIES OF DETOX SESSIONS?
- Improved Circulation
- Decreased Stiffness in Joints
- Improved Digestion
- Fortified Immune System
- Enhanced Liver and Kidney Functions
- Increased Metabolism
- Mental Clarity and Alertness
WHO SHOULD NOT USE THE ION DETOX FOOT BATH?
- Women who are pregnant or may be pregnant
- People with Pacemakers
- People with implanted organs or steel plates or joints
- People with epilepsy
- People with open wounds on their feet
- Poorly controlled Diabetics, peripheral vascular disease and or neuropathy