ADULT NURSE PRACTITIONER MS, ANP-BC, Di HOM
Twenty-three (23) years ago, I began my own journey into wellness after a family member, my daughter was diagnosed with a chronic autoimmune illness at 18 months old. Overtime I found that traditional medicine, although it has a place in health care, did not provide me with the tools necessary to get her healthy. As I researched different avenues, I found that natural health was my passion and the implemented practices made my family more vibrant. I focused my education and training into disciplines that prevented disease and enhanced optimal health. This education led me to training in homeopathy, naturopathy, auricular acupuncture, bioidentical hormones and integrative and functional medicine.
As a board certified, Adult Nurse Practitioner since 2008 and a registered nurse since 1981, I have over 30 years’ experience including Critical Care, Home Health Care, Emergency Room, Administration and Nursing Education. I also have extensive experience working in the conventional traditional medical model. I have experience with the latest lab testing, diagnostic techniques, botanical medicines, supplements and detoxification programs. I also trained with Dr. Neuenschwander, specializing in Autism, Mycotoxin illness and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Madonna University with Honors
- Institute of Natural Health Sciences: Diplomas in Homeo-Therapeutics and Bioenergetics in Natural Health Sciences
- Auricular Medicine and Auriculotherapy certifications
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of Michigan with Honors
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Certification Adult Nurse Practitioner ANP-BC
- Reiki I and II certifications
- Institute of Functional Medicine Member
- NES Provider